- 1 pkg (18.75-oz) brownie mix
- 1 (10-oz.) bag miniature chocolate-covered whipped nougat bars
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Bake brownie mix in a 9-inch square pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Chop miniature bars. Sprinkle half of chopped bars over cooled brownies. Pour water to a depth of 1 inch into bottom of a double boiler over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer; place semisweet chocolate morsels in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Pour sweetened condensed milk over morsels, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Spread melted chocolate mixture over brownies. Press remaining chopped candy bars into chocolate. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
- Note: We tested with Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix and 3 Musketeers candy bars.