- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (may add up to 1/4 cup more if desired)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat until melted. Remove from the heat.
- 2Add the dark brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until sugars are incorporated and smooth. Chill the mixture for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from the refrigerator and stir in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- 4Add the flour, oats, baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon and mix together.
- 5Stir in the white chocolate chips and chocolate chips.
- 6Roll by hand into 24 medium-size balls or use a scoop, and place on a light-colored cookie sheet.
- 7Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 8Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
I WANT TO MARRY YOU COOKIES
This cookie recipe has been making the rounds on facebook and I believe they originated on the Food Channel. In case you missed the recipe, here is it.