- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2½ cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, unsalted and at room temp
- 1 cup Cookie Butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 10oz semi-sweet chocolate
- ⅓ cup Cookie Butter
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream together sugar, butter and Cookie Butter. Add eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is thoroughly incorporated. Add milk.
- By the heaping spoonful, add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture. Mix until combined.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before coating with ganache.
- For ganache heat chocolate, Cookie Butter and cream over low heat until smooth and silky. Allow to cool for three to four minutes before pouring over cake.
- Pour ganache around the top of the cake, using a spoon to nudge it in the direction you want it to drip. Make sure to lick the ganache spoon when you are done. It's the right thing to do.
Note: This recipe is from Melanie at A Beautiful Bite. She gets her cookie butter at Trader Joe's. All the reviews I have seen on this cake are 5 stars.