This recipe is from The Seasoned Mom. It looks so good I have transferred it to my blog for my own personal use.
Aunt Bee's 5-Minute Cherry Crunch Dump Cake
Author: The Seasoned Mom
- 1 (20 ounce) can of crushed pineapple (not drained)
- 1 (21 ounce) can of cherry pie filling
- 1 package of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup of pecans, chopped
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread pineapple in its juice evenly into the prepared pan.
- Spoon pie filling over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle DRY cake mix evenly over the mixture. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Slice the chilled butter into thin strips and place the strips evenly over the nuts and other ingredients.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
BTW, all the recipes on www.theseasonedmom.com look delicious.